- 2 cups beans
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (or flour)
- salt, parsley and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 white wine
- Rinse and drain the beans. Put them in a medium bowl and mash them well with a fork. Add soya sauce, olive oil and a pinch of salt and mix it well until form a dough. Add flour or bread crumbs if you need it. Form about 10 balls.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Roll to coat the meatballs with bread crumbs (or you can use flour instead) When the oil is hot, add the balls and cook until golden. Turn and brown each side.
- Remove the balls from the pan and add more oil if needed. Add onion and garlic and cook until golden. Add tomato sauce and white wine.
- Add the balls and roll them in the sauce to coat. Simmer for a bout 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.