Today I made this orange bundt cake (vegan of course) with orange juice and strawberry glaze.
- 200 g sugar
- 180 g flour
- 1 orange juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbps baking powder
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp water (or plant-based milk)
- strawberry powder
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine sugar, orange juice and oil in a bowl and stir. Add chia seeds and water. Finally add plant based milk and stir until well combined.
- In another bowl combine flour with salt and baking powder.
- Combine both bowls by adding the flour mixture into the sugar-milk mixture and stir until smooth.
- Grease and flour a 6 cup bundt pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- While baking, mix icing sugar with strawberry powder and water or milk. If you don’t have strawberry powder just mix icing sugar with 1 tbsp strawberry juice. Or water+icing sugar+ food coloring.