I’ve always wanted to eat raw cakes but I’ve never tried ‘till now. It was so delicious.. can’t wait to make it again!! This recipe is for one 16cm cake pan, but feel free to double the recipe for a bigger pan.
I use ground almonds and dates for the base. Dates are cholesterol-free and contains very little fat and vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C.
- 25 g ground almonds
- 8-10 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 75 g chocolate
- 25 g vegetal milk
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
Blend ground almonds, dates and maple syrup until you get a dough. Add more maple syrup if needed.
Take a 16 cm pan and add the dough pressing with a spoon or your fingers.
Melt chocolate with milk and add powdered sugar. Let it cool and add that filling in your base!
I also made a meringue so here is the recipe:
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), undrained
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain chickpeas, reserving 1/2 cup liquid from the can. Save the chickpeas for another use. Pour chickpea liquid into a bowl. Beat mixture using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, as you continually beat until glossy peaks form, about 20 minutes; beat in vanilla extract until well incorporated.
- Pour it into the pies and brown with a blowtorch
- 25 g almendra molida
- 8-10 dátiles sin hueso
- 1 cucharadita sirope de arce
- 75 g chocolate
- 25 g leche vegetal
- 2 cucharaditas de azúcar glass
Tritura con una batidora los dátiles y la almendra molida. Añade el sirope de arce. Pon esta mezcla en un molde de 16 cm y presiona con los dedos hasta que el molde quede cubierto con la masa.
Derrite el chocolate, añade el azúcar y la leche y ponlo en el molde encima de la masa.
Refrigéralo antes de comer!